Santa Fe Public Schools
Santa Fe High School Admin Building
Santa Fe, NM
Vigil & Associates was retained to produce a new Master Plan for Santa Fe High School. After completion of the Plan and identification of priorities, the replacement of the Administration / Student Services building is complete and soon construction will begin on the Cafeteria / Commons building. The Administration Building includes a new secure Campus Entry & Reception Area. Also contained in the facility are the Teacher’s/Staff workroom and lounge, Nurse’s Office/Health Suite, Dean of Students, In House Suspension Classroom, and Student Government Space.
The owner requested a significant change during construction. We remained in constant, daily communication with the CMAR and together we kept the project moving with no delays. This real-time designing was a true integrated process between the owner, CMAR and V&A.
• New facility serving a high school campus
• Modern, energetic and relevant building solution
• Flexible, adaptable design
• Engaged with existing facilities
• Transformed, efficient design
• Maximizing budget. Managed competing priorities
• Phased construction on active campus
• 21st century design